We would like to evolve MNR FRI into a centre of excellence in Medical Science & Technology through creative and innovative practices in research emphasizing on following objectives
- To facilitate active interaction of Clinicians with Academia and Industry for improved health care methods and pooducts.
- To establish research programs dealing with regional health care challenges of lower socioeconomic strata
- To promote entrepreneurship among students and faculty of Science with a special emphasis on MNR Educational trust members.
- Conduct workshops for research skill development in the fields of Molecular biology, Cell biology, Biochemistry, recombinant DNA technology, Immunology and clinical research.
- National and international collaborations in the basic and applied research areas to share research expertise and clinical materials.
- Provide guidance to MNR Educational trust members in developing their ideas into tangible products and to support in converting their prototype to marketable product.
- Establishing a manufacturing facility to assist incubatees to synthesize basic research material within the facility.